All about K-Span
K Span General Contracting LLC is a proud member of ASCORP Holdings PSC and has been established since 2011 in the United Arab Emirates and specializes in providing engineering solution from design to installation in the following fields:
* K-Span Building Systems
* General Contracting Works
* Engineering and Electromechanical Services
Our team provides, civil, structural and electromechanical designs to suite any architectural requirement. The exceptional effort of our management staff and partner, combined with the team work of professional engineers and skilled workers and technician built the foundation that enabled us to excel and to prosper throughout the years of our operations. We take pride in providing products and services of superior value in terms of quality.
See what are our main policies, we have been known for doing what we says, aiming to bring favourable results for its customers as soon as possible.
K Span General Contracting is built upon time-tested values of excellence and integrity. The reliability of our performance, and the enduring quality of our projects are visible in our quality work for our customers. We never rest and continually strive to improve our performance through our initiatives.
Through the years, K Span General Contracting has built a reputation for integrity, teamwork and commitment. This means holding the highest standards of ethical business culture. Our reputation for adhering to these standards is one of our most valuable assets. K Span General Contracting is dedicated to quality and continuous process improvement for both customers and employees.
Our responsibility is to ensure that, through established standards and measurements, the level of quality at K Span General Contracting matches or exceeds our customer’s expectations. We are committed to provide competitive products and Technical Services related to its various fields, as a General Contracting Company.We develop quality awareness through process improvement and development of our employees. Quality is an integral part of our commitment to products and customer services. Our quality process includes:
* Researching improvements to add to the quality of our services.
* Helping to define and improve our products through involvement with our employees and our customers.
K Span General Contracting is committed to implement and maintain a Safety, Health and Environmental Management System in accordance with the Local, International and Client specific requirements. In order to achieve successful implementation we will:
* Ensure that the company operates in a responsible manner with due regard to ensuring the health and safety of all stakeholders and prevent pollution of the environment.
* Strive to continually improve and maintain internationally accepted health, safety and environmental practices.
* Comply with relevant legislation, regulations, laws and by-laws that are applicable to the area or region that we work in.
* Make this statement available to the public and all interested parties.
* Communicate to all employees, suppliers and subcontractors the objectives of the Environmental Programme for all project sites, and make them aware of their individual obligations.
Health And Safety Policy
K Span General Contracting firmly believes that the company shall instill and develop a health and safety culture across the organization, whereby a commitment to the prevention of both injury to employees, subcontractors or persons affected by our activities and incidents of damage or loss of property, plant and equipment, will improve the overall performance of the business. In order to achieve successful implementation we will:
* Implement an effective Health and Safety Management system to ensure all operations are carried out in accordance with Local, International or Client specific Health & Safety practice.
* Through appropriate delegation of authority, ensure responsibility for Health and Safety at all levels within the Organization.
* Provide effective training and development for all employees to improve their capability to identify and manage the risks normally associated with the nature of our work.
* Maintain credible and accurate records of all incidents and occurrences, which can be used to produce meaningful statistics against which continuous improvement initiatives can be measured.
Health And Safety Policy
We are dedicated to comply with the social aspect of the society and rights of our employees. We put strong emphasis in complying with our code of responsibilities under human and ethical requirements as stated:
* Adhering to the laws and regulations in all locations where business is conducted.
* Employees shall be compensated for all the hours worked as legally mandated. Employees shall be entitled to a day off and will be allowed to work according to prescribed working hours in UAE.
* We will not hire any employee below the prescribed age, established by law.
* We recognize and respect the rights of employees to express their complaints and give their suggestions.
* We will not purchase materials and/or products manufactured by prison or forced labor, indentured, bonded or otherwise as we practice voluntary employment and we do not restrict free movement of our employees.
* We will not tolerate any type of harassment, abuses and corporal, mental or physical punishment by a business partner or an employee.
* We will not practice any form of discrimination in hiring and employment, including on the basis of age, race, color, gender, or religion.
* We ensure that our workers are provided with safe and healthy work environment complying with all the applicable laws and regulations.
* We will adhere to all applicable laws regarding the protection and preservation of the environment.
* Our organization and its work will be guided by appropriate legislation and endorse the UAE labor law for legal requirements to maintain our responsibilities to all our clients and our stakeholders